Advanced Elements Voyager 2
The Advanced Elements Island Voyage™ 2 is a compact and durable recreational inflatable kayak equipped with several unique features that make it perfect for fun on the water!
With a multi-layer construction, multiple grab handles, bungee deck lacing, high-back seats, a pointed bow with rocker, and a tracking fin for enhanced performance, the Island Voyage™ 2 is ready for your next adventure. Whether you are floating in calm seas or rivers, you will appreciate the quality in this stable recreational kayak.
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
- Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Compact: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- Good Stability: High-volume side tubes provide good stability and buoyancy.
- Durable: Strong Polyester tube covers and heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin hull material for extreme puncture resistance.
What’s in the Box:
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Supportive Backrests with Pockets and Bottle Holders
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Pointed Bow with Rocker for Performance
- Bungee deck lacing and D-rings
- Multiple Grab Handles for Easy Transport
- Three Seating Positions for Tandem or Single Use
- High-back Supportive Backrest with Pocket and Bottle Holders
- Removable Deep Tracking Fin
- Welded perimeter seam
- 600 D polyester cover
- Durable PVC Tarpaulin hull material
- Rear Drain Plug for Easy Draining and Cleaning
- Model: AE3023-Y
- Colour: Yellow/Gray
- Length: 11’2″
- Width: 37″
- Weight: 31.5 lbs. (14.3 kg)
- Person/s: 1 or 2
- Max. Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Chambers: 3
- Folded Size: 31″ x 18″ x 10″
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.