Palm FXr PFD
The do-it-all choice for moving water, one PFD for everything from rivers to tide races. On a far flung mission or just doing laps of your local run, it's the comfiest, coolest looking buoyancy aid. Under the bright, clean exterior are rated shoulder straps with aircraft grade aluminium hardware. With the new utility-draw front pocket, and a UCLan adjustable safety harness, the FXr is ready for action.
- 3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- 7075 aluminium hardware
- APC O-ring
- Comfort Fit
- Easy Glide nylon straps
- UCLan adjustable chest harness (patent GB2492084)
- Utility-draw front pocket
- Daisy chain webbing clip-in points
- Dual split D-ring cowtail parks
- Easy access knife sleeve
- Elastic strap keepers
- Internal pocket compartments
- Pullover entry
- Reflective details
- Shoulder straps tested to 3.2 kN
- Webbing lash points
- Certification: ISO 12402-5/12402-6 certified
- Bouyancy: XS/S (60 N), M/L (70 N), XL/XXL (70 N)
- Weight: 1167 g (XS/S), 1284 g (M/L), 1324 g (XL/XXL)
- Materials: CORDURA® 500D fabric, Gaia PVC-free foam
- Fabric Composition: 100% nylon
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.