Railblaza C-Tug Kayak Cart Green
The Ultimate Kayak & Canoe Cart
The New Zealand made C-Tug Kayak and Canoe cart sets the standard with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-Tug is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 120kg (260 lbs), dismantles for easy stowing and won’t rust.
Unlike any other cart in the paddle sports arena today, the NZ made C-TUG continues to amaze sports enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. Built to last, the C-TUG is made of non-corroding engineering polymers, with stainless steel reinforced axles.
This cart is designed for all terrains to get you paddling in places you never dreamed of. The C-TUG requires no tools and assembles in seconds. The C-TUG also dismantles in seconds, allowing you to stow it in your canoe or kayak hatch to take to your next destination. The C-TUG cart is specifically designed to rest your kayak or canoe on the rubberized pads when transporting.
The C-TUG trolleys are supplied with high grip, rubber tread puncture-free wheels. This means no more flat tires and hassle-free usage.
12 in stock
- UV stabilised ABS, acetal and nylon plastic
- UV stabilised santoprene elastomer
- Polyester webbing
- Die cast aluminium cam-lock buckle
- Stainless steel
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- 120kg (260 lbs) static loading (capacity will vary with dynamic loading on different terrains)
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.8m (9 ft) strap with heavy duty buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.