Riot Quest 10
Excellent tracking, very stable and performs well on the sea. Durable and strong rotomolded construction, and best of all... it weighs under 16kg! Perfect if you want a light yet stable and fast kayak.
With its famous Greenland bow and arched multi-chine hull, the Quest makes paddling effortless and exciting.
A wide outline combined with a fine waterline make it stable yet gives it a lively feel. It will allow you to safely lean on edge and style high and low-brace turns, while its roomy cockpit will let you stretch and enjoy the sun if you simply don’t feel like pushing it!
- Comfort Flex Light Seat System
- Stern 15” rubber storage hatch & bulkhead
- Flushmount rod holder
- Front airbag for floatation and safety
- Length – 9’10’’ (2.98m)
- Width – 27” (69cm)
- Weight – 31.6 lbs (16.5kg)
- Max Displacement – 326 lbs (148 kg)
- Inner Cockpit size inches (cm) – 37.2’’ x 18.1’’ (94.5 x 46 cm)
- Outer Cockpit size inches (cm) – 39.8×21.3″ (101x54cm)
- Béluga Skirt Size – 3X- Large
- Ideal Paddler Size – 175 lbs
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.