Torqeedo Ultralight 1103 AC (915Wh) ≡ 3 HP
Ultra-powerful. Ultra-efficient. Ultra-stealthy. The Ultralight 1103 AC Professional kayak anglers don’t hit the water without their Ultralight, and neither should you. With the Ultralight 1103 AC, you can now beat the crowd and get to that coveted spot up to 30% faster. The whisper-quiet, direct-drive Ultralight 1103 AC comes with the innovative angler mount and all the hightech features you’ve come to expect: GPS built-in, realtime range and runtime display, solar charging, superior safety and performance, and the latest lithium battery technology. The 1103 AC is almost three times more powerful than the Ultralight 403 for the ultimate in acceleration and pulling power, and adds instant throttle response for improved manoeuvrability and a heavy-duty construction with more resistance to impact damage.
Our extremely light Ultralight 1103 AC fits on all popular types of kayak and canoes, and there are special models for special requirements.
- Weight: 15.3 kg complete with battery
- 3 HP equivalent
- With 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- Comes including charger, throttle, onboard computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic kill switch
- New angler mount with tilt and park mechanism, plus simple integration with the kayak’s steering unit.
- Easy to mount on fishing kayaks
- Range of up to 53 km
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
- Weight including battery: 15.3 kg
- Range of up to 50 km
- Easy to mount on fishing kayaks
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Superb usability with a wealth of smart features
Ultralight 1103 AC with Integrated Battery (915 WH / 29.6 V / 31 Ah)
|Speed in km/h*||Range in km*||Running time in hours|
* Dependent on factors such as type of boat, load, propeller and ambient conditions. Figures for speed and range are indicative only and are not a guarantee of performance.
Example: Fishing kayak Hobie Mirage Revolution (4.1 m / 26.3 kg)
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Ultralight’s on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor’s consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
- Emergency magnetic kill switch:
stops the motor in emergencies without impairing its waterproof qualities
- On-board computer with GPS-based range calculation:
audible alarm issued when battery charge is low
- All connections and components waterproof to IP67
- Charging socket and USB port: for charging with onshore power, from 12 V battery or solar. The Travel can also be used as a power source for smartphones, lamps etc. via a USB adapter
- High-performance lithium battery integrated into the outboard: high energy density, excellent high-current capacity, safe
For more information about the Ultralight 1103 AC (915Wh) kindly visit: https://www.torqeedo.com/en/products/outboards/ultralight/ultralight-1103-ac–915wh-/1408-00.html
|Ultralight 1103 AC|
|Input power in watts||1100|
|Propulsive power in watts||540|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||3 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||49|
|Static thrust in lbs*|
|Integrated battery||915 Wh Li-Ion|
|Final charging voltage||33.6|
|Total weight in kg||15.3|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||9.3|
|Weight of integrated battery||6.0|
|Shaft length in cm||51|
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Alternative propeller options||–|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1,450|
|Steering||Connects to kayak steering, lockable|
|Tilting device||Manual, with impact protection|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
All our products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available.
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.