Zegul Bara is a brand new mid-sized sea kayak that has been missing in the Arrow range.
This sea kayak can handle rough water and longer distances. It has good carrying capacity, is easily maneuverable and has a more solid platform. This model fits exactly in between of Nuka GT and Empower. It is designed keeping roomy cockpit in mind. The kayak suits well for a wide range of paddlers who need a high performance touring & expedition kayak. Several storage compartments allow You to load up all Your gear and the day hatch keeps Your essentials close while on the water.
- Adjustable thigh braces (optional for 0€)
- Aramide Seam (Line on the side)
- Light Weight Click-On Hatches
- Retractable skeg
- Rubber deck beads
- Thigh Pads
Types of the construction
- 3D C-CORE
- FULL CARBON
- Material Composite
- Length 525,6 cm (17’2’’)
- Width 55,6 cm (22’’)
- Capacity Approx 156 kg (344 lbs)
- Cockpit 84,4 × 44,4 cm (33¼’‘ × 17½’‘)
- Weight A-Core 25-27 kg (55-60 lbs)
- Weight 3D C-Core 20-22 kg (44-49 lbs)
- Weight Rock Solid 25-27 kg (55-60 lbs)
- Weight Full Carbon 18-20 kg (39-44 lbs)
- Storage: Front 24 cm (10″)
- Storage: Rear 44 x 26 cm (17″ x 10¼”)
- Storage: Day hatch 20 cm (8″)
- Storage: Mini-box 15 cm (6″)
- Rudder/SKEG Skeg
- Purpose play boating
- Sprayskirt size L: 87.5 x 51.5 cm (34½” x 20½”)
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.