Zegul Searocket is a revolutionary kayak with perfect blend of stability and speed designed for broad range of kayakers.
Searocket offers the opportunity to catch waves faster and stand out from crowd with conﬁdence. The Zegul Searocket has an exceptional hull design, which makes the boat suitable even for beginners. Our Searocket can be considered as the peak of the sea kayaking.
The Searocket is our fastest touring kayak. It offers the opportunity to catch waves faster and stand out from crowd with confidence. The Zegul Searocket has an exceptional hull design, which makes the boat suitable even for beginners as it is really stable. Our Searocket can be considered the peak of sea kayaking.
The Searocket is available in A-core lay-up and is equipped with a SmartTrack rudder.
This lay-up increases durability and stiffness of the kayak, absorbing even less energy during paddling and withstanding the most challenging environments. All ZEGUL A-CORE built kayaks are equipped with sandwich reinforced keel area – ensuring scratch and impact strength. Hull and deck are joined using internally both fiberglass and aramide taping, externally a very robust aramide taping. All decks are built in sandwich construction.
CHECK OUT THE ZEGUL SEAROCKET TEST HERE
Products using this technique:
Easy, Play, Nuka, Reval, Saga, Bara, Searocket, Greenland GT, Greenland T, Torpedo, Völsung, Dreki
- SHALLOW V HULL For fast acceleration, higher straight-line speed
- SMART TRACK FOOT BRACES AND RUDDER For better maneuverability and control
- RECTABLE SKEG For better control in wind and waves
- 3 HATCHES For storing all your kayaking gear
- MINI-BOX For easy access storage
- LENGTH-550 CM (18′)
- WIDTH-54 CM (21¼″)
- CAPACITY APPROX-140 KG (309 LBS)
- COCKPIT-82 × 42 CM (32¼” × 16½”)
- WEIGHT A-CORE-27 KG (60 LBS)
- STORAGE: FRONT-ROUND HATCH 24 CM (10”)
- STORAGE: REAR-OVAL HATCH 44X26 CM (17”X10¼’’)
- STORAGE: DAY HATCH-15 CM (6’’)
- STORAGE: MINI-BOX-15 CM (6’’)
- SPRAYSKIRT SIZE-L: 87.5 X 51.5 CM (34½” X 20½”)
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.